At The Relaxation Hub, we understand that unforeseen circumstances can arise and cause delays, but we also value the time of our clients and staff. Our late policy is designed to ensure that all parties receive their full massage time and that lateness does not affect other patrons.
- Being more than 15 minutes late for an appointment without notice may result in the length of time being shortened. For example, a 60-minute or 45-minute appointment will be shortened accordingly. However, a 30-minute appointment will be canceled.
- Clients who know they will be late must call and notify us as soon as possible and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- Clients who are more than 15 minutes late without proper notice may be asked to reschedule their appointment and will be charged the full rate.
- We understand that unexpected situations such as traffic or accidents can occur, and we will make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
- Our late policy is used to ensure that all parties receive their full massage time and that lateness is handled in a consistent and fair manner.
It is important to note that we understand that things can happen, and we will always strive to be flexible and understanding. However, we also value the time of our clients and staff, and our late policy is in place to ensure that everyone is able to receive the full massage time they have scheduled.